Refund & Cancellations
- Refund Policy
CosmiqueGlobal maintains separate refund policies based on the type of Plan purchased.
Subscription Plan Refund:
For Subscription Plans (Annual ), refund requests will be honored within the first 15 days of the subscription. Post 15 days, if CosmiqueGlobal has successfully resolved one or more cases, the Subscription Plan fees may not be fully refundable.
Single-Incident Plan Refunds:
For Single-Incident Plans, • Unused Single-Incident Plans must be used within 30 days of purchase. No refunds will be issued for unused Single-Incident Plans after 30 days.
• A used Single-Incident Plan is eligible for refund if the issue/incident cannot be resolved by our technicians. In this case, refund requests must be made within 7 days of the last interaction with a CosmiqueGlobal. If a refund request is not received within 7 days, the Single-Incident Plan will not be honored for a future issue/incident.
Typical issues we cannot resolve :-
1. Hardware Issue - RAM, Hard Disk, Mother Board, Battery, sound card replacement, Cable for PC/Laptop or Printer, No BSOD due to overheat etc.
2. Software – Operating System and Office Products (If CD is Not Available), Paid Antivirus installation (If CD / Key Not available), Financial Softwares setup, Window Administrator Password / Bios Password Recovery etc. are not supported.
3. Phones support.
4. Gaming Console.
5. VPN or Domain system Support not covered.
6. Mail Exchange Support not covered.
7. IP TV Support or TV internet support not covered.
Changes to this Refund Policy
CosmiqueGlobal reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to update or otherwise modify this Refund Policy by posting such update or other modification at the Refund Policy page on the Website. Any update or other modification shall be effective immediately upon such posting. Accordingly, we encourage you to review this Refund Policy periodically to determine if it has been modified.
If user has any questions about the refund Policy at our Web site, user can e-mail user inquiries to email@example.com
Cosmique Global works on an entirely customer centric methodology and we believe in working towards your happiness. In order to achieve this, we have a very simple cancellation policy. The process to initiate a cancelation request is by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will immediately receive a confirmation with the date of cancellation.
Yes, it is as simple as it sounds. Our official policy on cancellation stands as follows:
The customer is solely responsible for canceling their account.
All the data stored with Cosmique Global will be archived immediately from all our servers but will be stored with us for future use. We guarantee your privacy will not be compromised in any case.
If the customer chooses to cancel their service during a month that they have already paid for, the cancelation will take effect immediately. Cosmique Global will not charge you after that period.
Cosmique Global, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service. This will be done if the customer is involved in any :-
1. Abusive behavior.
2. Tries to access any of our portals or servers or databases without authorization.
In any of the above mentioned events, Cosmique Global will deactivate your account and also your access to your PC support services.